Well done to everyone who participated in the wind chime competition. A little prize is on it's way to each of you for your efforts :)
I am loving these pictures as they display the procedure followed to create this wonderful wind chime!
I love how artistic this wind chime is. Well done!
This fabulous wind chime got lost in my emails over the weekend. Delighted to have found it. :)
1. I'm always somewhere between the ground and the sky, always far in the distance, always moving further away if someone attempts to come closer. What am I?
2. A cowboy rode into town on Friday. He stayed in town for three days and rode back out on Friday. How is this possible?
3. Choose the correct sentence: “the yolk of the egg is white” or “the yolk of the egg are white.”
Feel free to comment your answers :)
2. The horse was called Friday
3. the yolk of an egg is yellow :)
Well done to those who got them correct :)
1. What can go up a chimney down but can't go down a chimney up???
2. It's the only place in the world where today comes before yesterday. Where is it??
3.If I have it, I don't share it. If I share it, I don't have it. What is it?
Comment your answers underneath please.
Here are the answers. Well done lads :)
Check out my friend John D Ruddy's history videos below. They are very interesting :)
I am very excited about this. The author of Harry Potter has written a new kids book and it can be found here:
First written over ten years ago as a bedtime story for her younger children, she decided to share the personal family favourite now online and for free, in instalments, to help entertain children, parents and carers confined at home during the coronavirus lockdown.
She is also inviting children around the world to illustrate her story as the series unfolds online. Parents and guardians can enter their children’s artwork into an official Ickabog Illustration Competition being run by J.K. Rowling’s publishers.